Saturday 27 November 2010

Whitney vs Tupac 'Work IT


Its 03:38am I literally just got home, me and my boy decided to walk home (the No 8 bus is a JOKE after midnite trust)
Anyways If you missed this event you missed out. Where do I start.....The temperature must of been about -3. The que was LLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!! people waiting for hours...not me though. Sorry it was to cold I just walk near the front and joined the que(I no its out of order but you would of done the same thing....right?)
Got in about 00:30am it was the best atmosphere Whitney 'I wanna dance with somebody' was getting the crowd hype.
It was like walking into the 90s again, gold rope chains, flat top haircuts it was like 'house party 4' lol. Good atmosphere, everyone smiling and dancing, someone steps on your feet they say, 'sorry' and buy YOU a drink. Its just an amazing night.
The DJ was 'KILLLIN IT' I heard songs that I thought I would never hear in a club.
When he played Snoop doggy dogg 'pump pump' the place went mad, that shows you the type of 'throwback' crowd your dealing with at a 'work it' event
Overall drinks were at a reasonable price,  the music was on point I think the night deserves a well appreciated.......

Check out the website for the next events and many other 'throwback' things
http://youworkit.co.uk/

1 comment:

  1. very apt description. there was drips coming from the venting system!

    ReplyDelete