Friday 26 November 2010

'I Know That Sample' Part1

Ok I was raised very Ol skool, my nan used to always tell me, 'Nothing is new under the Sun' that quote couldnt be any Truer. Over the year im sure you've heard a song and said to yoself...'Yo I no that sample' but can never remeber where from.
Well Help is at Hand, this is the 1st installment of, 'I Know that sample'
Be prepared.....



Now check out Isaac Hayes

Mobb Deep

(This is the Original)
The soulful diva Patrice Rushen

2pac....this one shocked me too,not the sample but the 416 dislikes on youtube...are these people crazy???? anyways this is 'Do for love'

Now check out this classic (the sample appears at 1:15secs)


Aaliyah also used a bit of the lyrics in her single 'Age aint nuttin but a number (listen from (1.06secs of this song) and (0.27secs on the Bobby Caldwells track)

No comments:

Post a Comment